Ducati 175 TS in UK

Buy, sell, trade, Ducati motorcycles only. This is an "Opinion Free Zone". No unsolicited comments please. Email subscription available.

Moderator: ajleone

Samurai

Ducati 175 TS in UK

Postby Samurai » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 am

Ducati 175TS
Genuine Italian Model
(1959 model year - dating certificate by Mick Walker)

Fully restored, genuine, UK registered, V5 is present and in my name/address, so no messing around with NOVA certificates etc.

I have owned the bike for over 8 years and during that time it has been subject to a nut and bolt restoration, which was completed some three years ago and since then it has run faultlessly for over 3500 miles. I've had my fun with this brilliant little bike over that time but I fancy a change and so it's for sale.

There are too many things done to list here but if you're serious interested then I'm very happy to discuss and supply photographic evidence and receipts of all the work done. In summary, the engine has been rebuilt from the crankshaft up, new wiring loom, Electrexworld ignition and modern Dell'orto carb, professional respray etc.

I can't be bothered with haggling and prefer to advertise at a fair price with no offers accepted. So if you're interested it is £6500 and I'm based in Somerset, UK.

Thanks for looking,

Jason.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Classifieds: Ducati motorcycles wanted or for sale”