Ducati 350 Desmo Italy Made

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

Ducati Dude

Re: Sometimes, there's a man...

Postby Ducati Dude » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Double D

DUCATI DUDE has NO connection WHATSOEVER with that dude you talk about

NONE

EVER

NEVER

COMPLETELY different

G' day

the REAL: DD.

double diamond wrote:"Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough." The source should be evident...

joe46ho

Re: Ducati 350 Desmo Italy Made

Postby joe46ho » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Can you say OVER HIS HEAD :mrgreen:

Kev, and Eldert... Count me in. AGREED x3

Joe (AKA the "real" Joe :lol: )
Too many projects to list...
12 Ducati singles currently

Teckhardt

Postby Teckhardt » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 pm

joe46ho wrote:Kev, and Eldert... Count me in. AGREED x3

Me too :evil:
1970 450 SCR

LaceyDucati

Postby LaceyDucati » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Time to pull the plug, It's the kindest thing for all concerned ! ;)

Bevel bob

Postby Bevel bob » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 am

Maybee he's just that little bit madder than we are?, it takes all sorts, can't we just turn down the volume ?.I think he will calm down a bit (a lot), when he gets to know us.

joe46ho

Postby joe46ho » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Praise to Bob for being optimistic... However, I have to agree with Nigel (and most everyone else) on this one...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :arrow:

Eldert

Postby Eldert » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm

for the last 5 or 6 years this guy keps popping up on vintage italian MC websites
under diff names like Max Italia , Guido or Guido Jr Italia , Miss Buffy , Ducati Dude etc .
and start pestering people and gets real annoying

the museum and the 200 Americano keep coming back to

most of the time he gets the kicked off after a while

here something from the Parilla yahoo groups from 2006

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/par ... ssage/6554

does this posting look familiar ?

Eldert

ecurbruce

Postby ecurbruce » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey Guys,
The way I see it, DD is getting way too much attention... Let's keep him pushed down the page ( and not on top where everyone sees that first) by putting up subjects more interesting. Maybe he'll join in?

Bruce.

joe46ho

Postby joe46ho » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

HOLY CRAP... Did anyone read the above post from Eldert...
DD has gotta go, I was annoyed before, but now...? I Don't know Frank, but I have emailed with him, and know friends of his, and I get the impression he is not a guy that gets "pissed off" very easy. He seems like a very nice/helpful guy, and thats a lot coming from me, because i'm known for being a "short fused Italian" myself... So the fact that he was pissed off enough to send out a reply like this tells me that he (and the other members from that site) had good reason to be...
If I had known Eldert had history with this guy, on other sites, it would have helped me understand this sooner...

ITS TIME TO PULL THE PLUG ! (preferably before he pisses off any other senior members of this site, and makes them go "into hiding" to avoid dealing with him)

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”