Compression release

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

Wally Anderson

Re: Compression release

Postby Wally Anderson » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi All:
I'm the guy who started this compression release thread. I would really appreciate it if someone would post a picture of their cable attachment at the valve cover or E-mail it to me at ducmotorcycles@aol.com
Thanks,
Wally Anderson
250 bitsa
06 Sport Classic (For Sale) E-mail for pictures, strokes suck!

DewCatTea-Bob

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Sat May 08, 2010 12:27 am

" I'm the guy who started this compression release thread. "

____ Actually, this thread was started by 'Teckhardt', about 6-weeks before your post, Wally !

" I would really appreciate it if someone would post a picture of their cable attachment at the valve cover "

____ As can be so-noted, this poor fellow-member has been waiting a long time -(since Jan.28th) for somebody to post a related picture for him, (as requested at the bottom of page-1 on this thread) !
So hopefully, Jim won't be left to wait so very long !!

____ Wally, I'm very sure that I've seen a close-up view of the ex.valve-cover with comp.release set-up, somewhere within this w.site, (back before your first post!) !
__ I've now included the best picture I've found so far. _ You could save either pic to your PC, and then open and expand & pan to then get a closer-up look at the specific area where you wish to better see the c-r set-up.
__ Please let us know if your particular concern still matters any at all to you.
I'm sure I could explain (in less than 'a-thousand-words' :lol: ), how to properly connect-up a comp.release-cable to your ex.valve-cover's lever-arm !

Hopeful-Cheers,
DCT-Bob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

Teckhardt

Postby Teckhardt » Sat May 08, 2010 5:02 am

DewCatTea-Bob wrote: As can be so-noted, this poor fellow-member has been waiting a long time -(since Jan.28th) for somebody to post a related picture for him, (as requested at the bottom of page-1 on this thread) !
So hopefully, Jim won't be left to wait so very long

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=222#p1359
1970 450 SCR

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”