Correct Tail Light?

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

DewCatTea-Bob

Re: Correct Tail Light?

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 am

" Well tell him to PM me here. I would like first shot at it. "

___ Please confirm,, are you mainly seeking the taillight-lens, or the light-bulb housing-shell, or just the tail-light/license-plate mounting-bracket ?

-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

Teckhardt

Postby Teckhardt » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 am

DewCatTea-Bob wrote:The question is whether you have the type of tail-light bracket with an upper-mount that bolts directly to the frame, or just the fender only !?
__ The type that's bolted to the frame-loop, is for the Scrambler models only.

-Bob

Der. I misread that. :lol:

Yes, mine bolts to the frame loop at the top with one bolt and two bolts thru the fender at the bottom.
1970 450 SCR

Teckhardt

Postby Teckhardt » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 am

DewCatTea-Bob wrote:" Well tell him to PM me here. I would like first shot at it. "

___ Please confirm,, are you mainly seeking the taillight-lens, or the light-bulb housing-shell, or just the tail-light/license-plate mounting-bracket ?

-Bob

Looking for the tail light housing/lens/wires. Do not need the bracket.
1970 450 SCR

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”