Mick Walker's motorcycle books

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

DewCatTea-Bob

Re: Mick Walker's motorcycle books

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 am

" But honestly, lets put our disagreement aside already "

____ What "disagreement" ??

RealCheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

captpaul

Postby captpaul » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 am

I hate to agree with mister modesty, BUT I belong to 5 other sites That drew me to their site,with the Ducati singles only,then
have discussions about their nortons are better than triumphs, or on 3 Cushman sites, the spend days sometimes on other brands of scooters. Not to be pickey, but I was led to this site because it was a true ducati singles site, not the same ole' thing.

Daniil

Postby Daniil » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 am

Like I mentioned in my edited original post, Ducati Singles only content from me now on.

DewCatTea-Bob

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 am

" Not to be pickey, but I was led to this site because it was a true ducati singles site, not the same ole' thing. "

____ RIGHT captpaul ! _ You have given example of exactly my concern!
It's just the normal thing that most everyone tends to do... slightly alter the main-subject at first, and then (sooner or later) completely change it, and think little of it!
Then-before-ya-know-it, the new w.site is little different from most any of the others... same-ol-thing again, as all the rest!
__ Hey ya know it's just fine to mention other brands of motorcycles, for whatever reason,, BUT, when that other-brand becomes the main-subject of amy post, then that's crossing-the-line! _ And once that has happened without any resistance, then the door has been propped-open. And then somebody has to try & shut it, and likely cause (at least) someone to become really upset.
(All I had tried to do, was help to keep that door from getting propped open, before-hand!)
__ Dan sure didn't prop the door open! _ He didn't even really open it, either. _ But, somebody on the other side may have assumed that the door's knob was turning, (to do so)!
____ I AM PICKY! And thus I want there to always be something to fill-the-bill for that pickyness...
So I beg that we all be so picky, and keep our THOROUGHBRED truly thoroughbred in every way we can, including this w.site's like-minded intent! - YES! , Alright!

TopNotch DUKE-CHEERS!!
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

blabber

Postby blabber » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

next thing we,ll be talking about these Mr modesty

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”