350 desmo head on Ebay

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

blethermaskite

350 desmo head on Ebay

Postby blethermaskite » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:26 pm

In case it is of interest to anyone there is a 350 desmo head on Ebay .......its a bare head with some combustion chamber damage.....but looks like an easy repair, he has it on for £100 or offers! search 'ducati 350 desmo head'. I have one or I would have a go 8-)
Cheers,
George

themoudie

Re: 350 desmo head on Ebay

Postby themoudie » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Aye George,

Thanks for the heads up, but non-desmo head is quite sufficient for my bimblings! ;)

If you haven't the skill/wherewithall engineering wise, it'll no be cheap to sort. :( And I definitely fit the latter category. With the current 350 barrel muff/liner debacle setting me back the best part of £800, I'm in no rush to buy another bit of "scrap".

Good health, BillR

IanHood

Postby IanHood » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:10 pm

That does look a good price but as well as the combustion chamber needing work (although looks minor), the exhaust threads look iffy to me and that’s a reasonably pricy repair ☹️

blethermaskite

Postby blethermaskite » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:00 pm

When I was looking for one the only place was America and I had to pay fairly dear for it, and then the bloody customs got me! I still think that's a bit of a bargain.......as long as you know what you'r doing and have access to machining facilities.
Cheers,
George

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”