Condor Models

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

DewCatTea-Bob

Condor Models

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 am

____ Since the forum for the Condor-models is currently frozen, (as brought to my attention by dav), lets put any topics on them here -(within this topic-section), for now, and we'll see about moving this topic-section to the correct forum, later.

Hopeful-Cheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

dav

Re: Condor Models

Postby dav » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Went to the local vintage/classic bike show & was surprised to see a Condor sitting under a tree (away from the bike show). I read about this model a few months back in a bike mag & thought 'i'll probaly never get to see this bike' as there pretty rare, only 3500 made i think??

The bike was for sale but it did't have a price attached only a phone number to ring.

[url]Image[/url]

cheers, Davin

JimF
Site Admin

Postby JimF » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Sorry! I did not know the topic was frozen. There must be a setting somewhere I tripped accidentally.

As soon as I figure it out I will move this thread over if I can.

Thanks for the posting.

DewCatTea-Bob

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 pm

" As soon as I figure it out I will move this thread over if I can. "

____ Jim, I had already tried, (as the Condor-forum was the only one that wouldn't high-light), that's how I figured that it must be frozen/locked.
__ I'd say there's no need to rush getting this thread moved-over, since it probably won't get as much attention once it's moved over-there within that (proper) Condor-forum.
So I suggest leaving this thread here for a few days, so as to let others get a better chance to see this, and thus also remind others that there's more to this w.site than just this particular (& most popular!) forum.

Hopeful-Cheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”