Lacey Ducati 12volt conversion

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

blethermaskite

Lacey Ducati 12volt conversion

Postby blethermaskite » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:48 pm

Just completed fitting the 'Lacey Ducati' 12 volt conversion alternator/regulator kit to my 1974 350mk3 with no issues, perfect fit, easy to install. and works brilliantly, I have been running the bike on its original motoplat generator now for 49 years and since I dug the bike out after a nearly 2 year lay off (due to my house move) the generator had stopped charging and in fact it seemed to have damaged the battery. New battery and new alternator and I am delighted......for the first time 'ever' I can now ride the bike with daytime headlight on and feel at least a little bit safer from the 'cage nutters'. So for anyone thinking about going for this kit.....great job! (Nigel has not slipped me a tenner for this plug :lol: )
Cheers,
George

themoudie

Re: Lacey Ducati 12volt conversion

Postby themoudie » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:33 pm

Aye George, couldn't agree more, has to be the route to go down if the machine is going to be used for any mileage. (Nigel didn't slip me a fiver either! ;) )

Good health, Bill

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”