Ducati blue paint, I have a supplier

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

Scottish888

Ducati blue paint, I have a supplier

Postby Scottish888 » Mon May 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Hi Folks,

I never wanted to paint my Ducati as the paint was original and ok condition but the petrol tank has discoloured where I had to use cleaning agents inside, I cannot recover the colour. The paint does seem soft and easily damages so today I boutght a litre from my favourite paint supplier in Scotland.
They now call this mix Ducati blue as i was the first to have it made there. I bought 1 ltr of acrylic and this will need a two pack clear coat to give the shine and depth. They will sell in 0.25 ltr or even an aerosol. so very convinient for you. I am not sure if they do postage but me or some of the other Scottish member could pick it up and post if needed.
I have no financial connection or gain from this shop, I use it for my own paint supplies as I fabricate, weld, bodywork, paint all my own vehicles.
I won't paint the bike until I fix a running issue but will post pics when finished.
At least you can call them up and order the paint directly, It was well matched using their technology and finally my eyes outside in the sun to see all the angles.
Hope this may prove helpful.
The company is Autopaint, Thornton Fife Scotland 01592630244

Duccout

Re: Ducati blue paint, I have a supplier

Postby Duccout » Mon May 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”