175TS with 125S engine project

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

ranton_rambler

Re: 175TS with 125S engine project

Postby ranton_rambler » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:52 pm

I’ve still got both mudguards, although I don’t know if they are right for your bike as I have 18” wheels. Also can’t remember what state the front is in.
If you have no joy, ask me again. Will probably be having a trip to Essex (Harwich) at some point as my parents are there.
Ian

George

Postby George » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:11 pm

ranton_rambler wrote:I’ve still got both mudguards, although I don’t know if they are right for your bike as I have 18” wheels. Also can’t remember what state the front is in.
If you have no joy, ask me again. Will probably be having a trip to Essex (Harwich) at some point as my parents are there.
Ian

Thanks for the reply Ian. Spoke to panel beater today and he can repair the mudguard. some good news at last, onward and upward.
George Essex UK

George

Postby George » Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Bit of an update. Aches and pains going, visit to physio next week.

I have acquired an Italian type B frame, forks and 200cc engine that I intend to restore and swap parts from damaged bike to make one good one.
Not sure if I am boring everyone but if there is any interest I could start a new topic on rebuild.

I now have a rebuilt 125 engine complete with Amal monobloc 375 / 20 and exhaust system for sale. If interested PM me for details and photos
Click link to hear it running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT-56Z4 ... MA&index=2
George Essex UK

themoudie

Postby themoudie » Sun May 09, 2021 8:55 pm

Aye George,

I have acquired an Italian type B frame, forks and 200cc engine that I intend to restore and swap parts from damaged bike to make one good one.
Not sure if I am boring everyone but if there is any interest I could start a new topic on rebuild.

Not boring at all George. A new topic, I am sure would be appreciated. :D

Pleased to read that the aches and pains are going and you are walking less like a gunslinger. Do exactly as the physio says, without one, I doubt if I would be starting the 450. And a good sports masseure to get rid of the knots out of the muscles.

Good health and success with the sale of the 125 engine and carb.

Bill

Duccout

Postby Duccout » Mon May 10, 2021 7:25 am

Hi George,

We would love to hear about your new project, and full marks to you for having the spirit for another go, it must be heartbreaking to start again after finishing the last one. Glad that you are recovering OK.

Colin

DBDBrian

Postby DBDBrian » Mon May 10, 2021 8:43 am

Good to hear you are on the mend George. Reading about your Phoenix project will certainly be far from boring.
Brian
Made in England

George

Postby George » Mon May 10, 2021 8:12 pm

I Have started a new post of second rebuild and shall now close this topic. Hoping for better luck next time.
New topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3327
George Essex UK

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”