Ducati Singles Book on Amazon

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

ajleone

Ducati Singles Book on Amazon

Postby ajleone » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I would assume everyone on this forum already has, or knows about Tom Bailey's book on Ducati singles, but just in case, you can buy it on Amazon :

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=s ... st&x=0&y=0

Tony

Thevin

Re: Ducati Singles Book on Amazon

Postby Thevin » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 pm

I have all the other books I guess I missed this one, thanks

DesmoDog

Postby DesmoDog » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 am

I recently picked this book up and it's a great read. I've got a bunch of other Ducati books and wasn't expecting much but this one is a keeper!

Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 pm

I agree with Craig. It has information you won't find elsewhere plus it is an entertaining read.

Pete

kmev

Postby kmev » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I was skeptical of the quality of a self-published book, but it exceeded my expectations in both the quality of writing and the qualtiy of printing. I spoke with Tom Bailey last winter and he stated he was working on a second singles book that dealt more with the mechanical end of things. He said he was hoping to have it finished this last summer, and I've been axiously watching for it.

DesmoDog

Postby DesmoDog » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 pm

kmev wrote:I spoke with Tom Bailey last winter and he stated he was working on a second singles book that dealt more with the mechanical end of things.

That's great news. I've been corresponding with him about some 160 stuff, I'll have to ask him about the status of that book!

kmev

Postby kmev » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

DesmoDog wrote:That's great news. I've been corresponding with him about some 160 stuff, I'll have to ask him about the status of that book!

Let us know what you hear - and tell him we're all waiting, so hurry up already! :D

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”