Clutch cable barrel adapter

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

Dodge

Clutch cable barrel adapter

Postby Dodge » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am

Looking for a tiny part, it’s the Clutch Cable barrel adapter used on later WC singles – part number 0660.16.425

It’s out of stock at the Classic Ducati site (part # CC26) and Angela does not know when/if they will replenish stock. I found it on BevelHeaven but getting bits from the US has proved awkward.

Does anybody have one knocking around their spares drawer?

Eldert

Re: Clutch cable barrel adapter

Postby Eldert » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:56 pm

did you look at the venhill website ? they have 10 X 10 barrel adapter . they have with or without slot .

Eldert

Dodge

Re: Clutch cable barrel adapter

Postby Dodge » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 am

Thanks Eldert, I got the part from Venhill. It's not quite the same size but still works perfectly. Venhill part is 10mm OD x 10mm length. Whereas Bevel quotes 11.9 OD and 14 length. However, the Venhill part cost 34p + £3.0 (postage) + £0.67 (VAT) = £4.01. Whereas the Bevel part is listed at $7.95 and I would be paying international postage + import duty + UK handling charge. Last time I bought anything direct from the US it was something listed as $15. I ended up paying £48 (US$63).

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”