450 Desmo rear hub - help!

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

themoudie

Re: 450 Desmo rear hub - help!

Postby themoudie » Tue May 21, 2019 12:06 pm

Thank you Jim for re-sending the files, gold dust contents, just the ticket and sets my query to rest.

Good health, Bill

JimF
Site Admin

Postby JimF » Tue May 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi Bill,

No problem, glad the forum has already been of some help to you.

I selected the PDFs to include early this morning. I was sleepy and in a hurry so l just looked for anything that said “450” in the title. If you don’t have the complete parts book then the 450 parts book is likely just an addendum to the wide case parts book. Let me know if you find this to be the case and I’ll get you the 250/350 wide case parts book.

Jim

ducwiz

Postby ducwiz » Tue May 21, 2019 9:23 pm

themoudie wrote:Please may I ask if either Hans, Greg or Jim are still posting on this forum?

Would any of them, or others, be so kind as to provide a scan/link of the 450 MKIII/DESMO 4 bearing rear hub layout and bearing specifications for this hub?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Bill

Bill,

yes I'm still posting here, but seems you were already sent all the information you needed.
Btw, I have stored lots of other information on w/c singles on my hard drive.

Hans

themoudie

Postby themoudie » Tue May 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Thank you Jim, I now have all the information and the hub has been re-assembled and fitted. Thank you too to Hans, for offering assistance, it is much appreciated.

Good health, Bill

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”