ducati scrambler

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

syrup head

ducati scrambler

Postby syrup head » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi
I would like an idea of how much to pay for a 250 ducati scrambler.It is a non runner and needs registering.It looksto be in original condition.
Cheers syrup head

Rocla

Re: ducati scrambler

Postby Rocla » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 am

Hello,

For sure other members are more qualified for answering your question. Given I don't know the condition and the age of your Scrambler, either the country you are living in, it is difficult to say : all these factors can determine the price. But just for information, the mine one, a 350 SCR 1974 (here below the links to have a glance on), I've acquired it in Barcelone for 2300 euros (after nego, but it was running and I came back with), and after restoration (I don't take into account my own work, just the expenditures), its final cost is exactly 4500 euros. In order to know its true value, I've posted for few weeks a classified advert in France at 6500 euros and 3 people were interested at this price (then I've cancelled the advert). I was told that the 450 is a little bit more priced than the 350 , and idem for 350 versus 250, but if your model is a very old one, for sure it worths a lot... I saw that a perfectly restored 450 was offered at 10 000 euros last year.

http://strv.pagesperso-orange.fr/motode ... alerie.htm

http://strv.pagesperso-orange.fr/motode ... Ducati.htm

syrup head

Re: ducati scrambler

Postby syrup head » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi

Yours is a very nice job.

The one I'm considering is a 1968 250 and I'm in the UK. It's coming from Italy.

Regards
Syrup Head

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”