ducati 450 rt wiring

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

DewCatTea-Bob

Re: ducati 450 rt wiring

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:06 am

[quote= craneguy ...
" wires look fresh throughout. "

____ Okay then, if the section of yellow-wiring that you recently exposed doesn't look any fresher than that which had already been long exposed,, then you can be pretty-much confidently assured that your stator-cable is not-only not the original, but also, has no-doubt merely been installed for well less than 2-decades !
__ So now it's pretty-certain that someone decided to just go-ahead & let both wires be yellow, rather than waste the money spent on the wrong twin-lead stator-cable.

" will leave pics alone
will try and post a pic when it is complete "

____ Concerning the posted-pix on the previous-page... I simply rather minimally reduced the size of the pic you emailed to me and-then posted it within your-post that already had one pic of your R/T as it was purchased.
But because some web-browsers have trouble nicely-displaying pictures that are too-large, I also included a combo-pic of both pix (that's reduced to a more optimal size). _ Furthermore, the pic.versions within the combo-pic have been somewhat enhanced (in hopes of improved viewing that's more pleasing to the eye - [at-least mine, on my monitor !]*).
(* If anyone finds the enhanced versions to rather be a DISimprovement, then please let me know !)

Duke-Cheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

DewCatTea-Bob

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 am

[quote= craneguy ...
" i will try the .2 ohm wire in place of the .9 and see what happens . "

____ Have you ever tried that yet, or have you decided to skip-it ?
__ The reason I'm asking is because I've since given some additional thought to your past inquiry about combining the outputs of both power-coils together (for lights and ignition), and have come-up with a very interesting idea !

Hopeful-Cheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

craneguy

Postby craneguy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 pm

10509486_806827432663855_640662525416316649_n.jpg ducati.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”