Motocicli Veloci - Parts Source

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

Teckhardt

Motocicli Veloci - Parts Source

Postby Teckhardt » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 am

http://www.motocicliveloci.it/inglese/index_uk.htm

I changed the name of the thread - the mod can combine this one with any other if necessary...
Last edited by Teckhardt on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
1970 450 SCR

DewCatTea-Bob

Re: Another parts source

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 am

As if this branch of the tree wasn't already getting too full of threads, we now have two with the exact same name!?!
What's-up with this new-post, that it needed to have it's very own thread??

UPDATE.....
____ I see now that this thread's title has been changed (from "Another parts source") to something more suitably unique.
__ Of course it really shouldn't matter too much to me (or any other single person by themself), but I still think that the number of threads on this branch are piling-up (& getting out-of-hand) at too fast of a rate, cuz at the average-rate thus far, we'll have near 250 threads here by the turn of 2011, if no better effort is attempted at thread-consolidation.
__ So in order to make finding like-topics less overwhelming for ourselves & especially newcomers, we should all try to at least make an attempt to post our thoughts & findings within already established similar threads, before going-ahead & just start NEW same-subject threads all the time ! _ Because if it's already a bit too much work to notice that there's a suitably similar thread already established right on the first-page, then think of how much harder it's going to be, if it's allowed to balloon-out to 10 pages (of separate threads) to have to look all through !

Just a thoughtful-thought to consider.

Hopeful-Cheers,
-Bob
Last edited by DewCatTea-Bob on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

JimF
Site Admin

Re: Motocicli Veloci - Parts Source

Postby JimF » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 am

I just added this vendor to the resources page.

Thanks for posting about this parts vendor.

Jim

ajleone

Re: Motocicli Veloci - Parts Source

Postby ajleone » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 am

I bought 2 sets of wheels from Motocicli Veloci, a set of 17 inch NOS Borrani 17 WM1 for my 125 Bronco and 18 Borrani replicas 18 WM2 for another project. used paypal and the rims arrived nicely packaged in about 3 weeks. No problemo.
Tony

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”