350 Scrambler Project - Vancouver, Canada

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

helicopterjim

Re: 350 Scrambler Project - Vancouver, Canada

Postby helicopterjim » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:26 am

I do believe there are two cams with the project. The 'white-green' and a milder cam. I'm not home yet but I remember the condition of the milder cam looking a bit dodgy. I was going to take both cams to a shop nearby where he can examine the surfacing of the cams and determine if they are salvageable!

I think Graham had work and family get in the way of the project but he's going to keep in touch with me. I've promised him a ride when it's done!

Jim

DewCatTea-Bob

Re: 350 Scrambler Project - Camshafts

Postby DewCatTea-Bob » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:51 am

[quote= helicopterjim ...
" I do believe there are two cams with the project. The 'white-green' and a milder cam. "

____ You ought-to ask Graham what cam.model the milder one is ! _ And it would also be of interest as to where he acquired it from.

Duke-Cheers,
-Bob
PLEASE NOTE... If this-post is not-yet signed-off with '-Bob', then I'm still in the process of completing it,, and if not also included with 'DCT' near bottom as well, then I may edit this post's wording at a later time. - Dct.Bob

helicopterjim

Re: 350 Scrambler Project - Vancouver, Canada

Postby helicopterjim » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:09 pm

I will do that .... we will be getting together sometime in September.

I'll post some updated photo's when I can.

Jim

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”