Another parts source - Classic Ducati

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

DesmoDog

Another parts source - Classic Ducati

Postby DesmoDog » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 pm

I've been in a parts buying frenzy the past few weeks and yesterday I stumbled on to a supplier website I hadn't seen before:

http://www.classicducati.com/

Lots of neat stuff for what seem to be decent prices. I ordered a tach for my 350 plus an exhaust for my 160. Also ordered a trim ring for a headlight shell I don't even have yet so that may not work out too well... but a few times this year I've gone to order parts I've had my eye on for a while, only to find they're sold out! So... I've been buying things as soon as I find them now!

Anywhos, just thought I'd toss it out there as another parts source. I don't think it's been mentioned here yet? The people running the place seem nice enough and are quick to respond to questions.
Last edited by DesmoDog on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JimF
Site Admin

Re: Another parts source

Postby JimF » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

Thank you for the new link. I added the link for Classic Ducati to the Resources page, and the next time I upload some website changes I will refresh the resources page too.

Jim

krupp13

Postby krupp13 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 am

Barry and Angela are absolutely great at ClassicDucati.com. I have ordered many parts from them over the past year or two and I have always been over satisfied with their parts.

jezza

Postby jezza » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Although I've had no dealings with these people, I understand them to have a good reputation. They are based in the UK.

http://www.laceyengineering.com

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”