Ducati Pull- and Pushrod Forum

Ducati single cylinder motorcycle questions and discussions, all models. Ducati single cylinder motorcycle-related content only! Email subscription available.
Moderator: Morpheus

Moderator: ajleone

98Sport

Ducati Pull- and Pushrod Forum

Postby 98Sport » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 pm

hi all,

I'm glad I've found another great resource for us Ducati fans. I've read the posting guidelines, and I'm fairly confident that I'm not breaking any rule, and I hope NOT to upset the moderator of this forum. :D if I do, I apologize in advance.

I just wanted to let you know that there's another forum (and mailing list if you so choose), which only covers push- and pull-rod Ducati singles (ie Cucciolo, 48, 55, 60, 65, 98, 85 and 125, Broncos etc). I started it back in April and it's got around 50 members now, many of which own several bikes and know them very well indeed. its website contains a wealth of information, including tons of pictures, scanned articles, links to suppliers and info, an a wealth of owner's and parts manuals. traffic is around 120 messages/month, with an EXCELLENT signal-to-noise ratio (I would say over 99%)

I certainly don't want to divert traffic from this site, but if you're into this specific "subset" of Ducati singles, I encourage you to sign up also on this other forum, which is - by its nature - more focused on these less known, but increasingly appreciated, little jewels.

you can find it here: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/duc ... odsingles/

I hope some of you will come aboard

thanks and ciao from italy!

diego

Return to “Ducati Singles Main Discussions (& How to Join)”