clipons for Ducati 2-strokes ?

Moderator: ajleone

ajleone

clipons for Ducati 2-strokes ?

Postby ajleone » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:43 pm

I have a set of clipon's and top clamp I purchase somewhere along the way. I was planning on using them on either Falcon 50 or Sport 48 that I am rebuilding. The clipon's I have measure 25mm for the clamp and the Falcon/Sport tubes measure 30mm (although the parts book shows 28mm). The top clamp I have is slightly smaller than the Sport/Falcon clamp. I am sure the clever cutting of Ducati was not original !

Does anyone know what small bike these may fit ? Does anyone want to trade or sell a set of clipon's for Falcon/Sport ?
Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A63buggy

Re: clipons for Ducati 2-strokes ?

Postby A63buggy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:24 pm

The book is right on the 28mm clip ons as far as my Sport 48' is concerned. But what is the spacing on your upper triple there? From fork to fork center? I may be able to buy the whole thing from you depending on what that is and I double check what other oddball stuff we have here for another build.

Stearman22

Re: clipons for Ducati 2-strokes ?

Postby Stearman22 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:47 pm

I have a ?1967? Falcon Super 80. It has 28mm upper stantions and as I recall about 57mm between the fork and center tube. Is that what your clip ons fit?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “2-Stroke Ducatis”